the DREAM act is a federal bill proposed to let illegal aliens – who have finished 3 years of U.S. school – to attend U.S. colleges as a citizen, and “provides a path” to citzenship. Here is a look at other provisions in the legislation:
1) The illegal alien student bailout will NOT be limited to “children” — but, in fact, would put illegal aliens in their 30s and 40s on a “path to citizenship.” Taxpayers “would also be on the hook for all federal benefits the DREAM Act seeks to offer illegal aliens, including student loans and grants.
2) The DREAM Act provides safe harbor for any alien, including criminals, from being removed or deported if they simply submit an application.
3) Certain criminal aliens, including gang members, deportation fugitives, and those who have committed voter fraud or marriage fraud, would be eligible for DREAM Act amnesty.
4) An estimated 2.1 million illegal aliens will be eligible for DREAM Act amnesty.
5) Illegal aliens would be eligible for in-state tuition benefits under Section 3.
6) The DREAM Act does not require that amnesty beneficiaries actually finish any type of degree as a condition for “path to citizenship” benefits.
Those are the points proponents DON’T want you to know…! Which is why I’ve posted them here. : )